The A22 Tracked Loading Shovel course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based learning and practical training.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturers requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and relevant plant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Configure and set for site and highway travel
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces; laden and unladen
- Manoeuver relevant plant in confined spaces
- Configure and set for extraction and loading duties
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Extract differing types of materials from stockpiles and other sources
- Form stockpiles of segregated materials and construct (temporary) ramps
- Sort and place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers
- Spread and level ground and materials
- Carry out shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
To be determined upon application and confirmation of experience.