The A59 Excavator (above 10 tonnes) course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based tutorials and practical training.
Completing the course successfully will entitle you to a CPCS Red Trained Operator Card upon successful completion of the appropriate CPCS Technical Test.
- Operate the excavator 360° tracked safely and productively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
To be determined upon application and confirmation of experience.