The A10 180˚ Wheeled Excavator Below 5 Tonnes course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based learning and practical training.
- Operate the 180° wheeled excavator
- safely and productively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
To be determined upon application and confirmation of experience