The A36 Lorry Loader course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based learning and practical training.
- Undertake all pre-start, running checks and shutdown procedures
- Stability factors
- Configure for travel (site and highway)
- Configure and set for lifting duties
- Place material onto transporting vehicles
- Lifting requirements and lifting exercise
- Explain loading/unloading procedures for transportation of loads
- Place machine out of service.
To be determined upon application and confirmation of experience.