The A33 Agricultural Tractor course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based learning and practical training.
- Name and explain the purpose of principle plant components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturers requirements as per the operators handbook, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks
- Configure and set for site and highway travel
- Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces with mounted and trailed implements
- Manoeuvre the plant equipment in confined spaces with trailed and mounted implements
- Attach and set trailed implements ready for work
- Attach and set mounted implements ready for work
- Attach and set power take-off drives ready for work
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Operate a mounted or power-driven implement
- Remove and store trailed and mounted implements
- Carry out plant shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
To be determined upon application and confirmation of experience.