The A09 Forward Tipping Dumper course is delivered through a combination of classroom-based learning and practical training.
- Operate the machine to the relevant standard (depending on level applied for)
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out
- Prepare the machine for travelling on the public highway
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Apply all necessary safety precautions
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate.
To be determined upon application and confirmation of experience.